EyeforTravel is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
Germany is Europe’s most important travel market. It alone accounts for 30% of EU citizen’s overnight stays in foreign countries and is the world’s third largest outbound market. Click here for a free report extract giving an overview of the German travel market in 2018
Germany is Europe’s most important travel market. It alone accounts for 30% of EU citizen’s overnight stays in foreign countries and is the world’s third largest outbound market. In order to help you get to grips with this critical market and their behaviour, we are releasing free excerpts of our German Travel Consumer 2018 report. Click here to download the report now or use the button below to join EyeforTravel On Demand.
This first report excerpt covers the state of the German economy, consumer and travel market in 2018. It includes economic performance data, consumer confidence outlooks, household wealth data, market sizing, spending analysis, and currency fluctuation analysis.
We are releasing three free reports taken from the EyeforTravel German Travel Consumer 2018 report, so click here for our second and third reports into international and domestic travel and booking patterns and trends.
But if you want the full report immediately, you can become a member of EyeforTravel On Demand now, which also gives you access to all of our other Premium research for the coming year. The complete report includes:
- Detailed analysis of Germany’s economy and its ramifications for consumer travel spending.
- More than 80 charts, figures and tables of data detailing the state of the German travel consumer.
- Outbound and domestic travel market overviews and outlooks.
- A breakdown of the German journey to booking, including lead times, key apps and most popular websites.
- Age and location breakdowns for key online behaviors, destination preferences and spending.
- Trends in German device ownership and usage.
- Forecasts and outlooks for technologies, destinations, and market growth.
- An overview of the state of Germany’s travel industry.
- Data taken from more than 80 different sources.
Join EyeforTravel On Demand