EyeforTravel is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
German travel consumers are set to spend more than €130 billion on leisure travel in 2018 in a market that is going from strength-to-strength. Download the free report excerpt now to understand the international and domestic travel markets.
German travel consumers are set to spend more than €130 billion on leisure travel in 2018 in a market that is going from strength-to-strength. In order to help you get to grips with where German travelers are spending their euros and how domestic and international travel markets are developing, we have put together a detailed report, part of which you can access for free now by clicking here or using the button below to join EyeforTravel On Demand.
Use this free excerpt from our German Travel Consumer 2018 Report to understand the trends shaping German destination choices and spending patterns both at home and abroad in 2018.
This is the second of three free reports taken from the EyeforTravel German Travel Consumer 2018 report, so click here for our first report on the German economy and travel market in 2018 and here for our third report into booking patterns and trends.
But if you want the full report immediately, you can become a member of EyeforTravel On Demand now, which also gives you access to all of our other Premium research for the coming year. The complete report includes:
- Detailed analysis of Germany’s economy and its ramifications for consumer travel spending.
- More than 80 charts, figures and tables of data detailing the state of the German travel consumer.
- Outbound and domestic travel market overviews and outlooks.
- A breakdown of the German journey to booking, including lead times, key apps and most popular websites.
- Age and location breakdowns for key online behaviors, destination preferences and spending.
- Trends in German device ownership and usage.
- Forecasts and outlooks for technologies, destinations, and market growth.
- An overview of the state of Germany’s travel industry.
- Data taken from more than 80 different sources.
To get the full report, sign up to EyeforTravel On Demand Premium now.Join EyeforTravel On Demand