EyeforTravel is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
The San Francisco 2018 summit was all about helping travel industry professionals separate the real from the hype. Check out the Round-up to see where the industry is placing its bets for the future.
EyeforTravel’s San Francisco Summit 2018 brought together the industry to dissect the technological transformations that are constantly shifting the ground on which we stand and to plot a safe path through the change. Read the Summit Round-up now to see what top brands had to say about artificial intelligence, loyalty, mobile marketing, data management, blockchain and more
A host of brands attended the Summit and you can read what they had to say in this round-up, including:
- Booking Holdings
- JW Marriott
- Turkish Airlines
They came to answer a host of critical questions facing the industry, including:
- What is the true potential of artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- What does an effective digital strategy look like?
- Where should a company invest, and how does an organization measure the effectiveness of the strategy?
- What has been the digital age’s impact on customer expectations?
- Even with a new set of digital tools, how do traditional business principles still apply?
- Is the hype behind blockchain real, imagined, or some combination of both?