How technology is changing customer experiences and communications
For passengers, booking and flying remains a process with many pain points. However, these represent opportunities for airlines, as by solving or easing these problems they can differentiate their services and avoid becoming just commodities in the eyes of consumers.
If airlines can properly harness technology in a way that meets customer’s needs, then they will be able to drive revenue growth long-term as they build customer loyalty.
To help you get this process right, EyeforTravel’s white paper will investigate:
• How passengers currently view airlines’ use of technology.
• What kind of technologies and digital services passengers want to use.
• Where airlines are falling short with their customer-facing services.
• Which airlines are innovating with new digital services.
• How airlines can act to improve the services they offer today and in the futureJoin EyeforTravel On Demand